Passion 2 Profit
An Entrepreneurial Bootcamp for Women with Big Ideas
Presented by Community Futures Capital Region
If this is you, you may be interested in the Passion 2 Profit bootcamp. Together we’ll explore how to take your passion those first steps toward a profitable and lasting business.
What’s the Objective?
Come with your business idea, and at the end of the week, you will have thoroughly developed your premise, tested its profit potential, and have a next-steps plan laid out so you can take action.
What’s the Format?
- It’s an intensive bootcamp style workshop taught over 5 consecutive days in July 2018.
- There will be classroom teaching and activities combined with daily homework assignments.
- We’ll include FREE 1:1 coaching sessions for each participant so we can drill down on the unique aspects of your particular idea.
- We’ll provide professional course materials, and lunch each day.
- We’ll also provide follow up online and offline materials, and further contact opportunities, so our support doesn’t end on the final day of the camp.
Still interested? Here’s more info:
during the camp, we’ll:
- Get specific about your idea.
- Identify your ideal customer.
- Find and measure your market or market niche.
- Consider your brand.
- Create your product or service template.
- Analyze your competition.
- Explore possible pricing and delivery models.
- Create your Launch and Year 1 Marketing Plan.
- Consider operational impacts.
- Talk forecasts and profits.
after the camp, you’ll be ready to:
- Create a Business Plan (using the FREE online and offline tools we provide) you can use either for yourself, or to take to your business lender or partner to seek business financing.
- Create a 3-Year Small Business Cash Flow Forecast to take to your business lender.
- Make a confident Go/No Go decision about your idea.
- We’ll also help you put together your personalized Next Steps Plan to help you stay on track until your business opens its doors.
Ready to Book Your Ticket? Pop over to our Eventbrite page here:
how much does it cost?
Due to our generous sponsors and receiving support from the Status of Women Community Grant Program, the cost of the full week-long bootcamp is: $275.
how many tickets are available?
To ensure each participant gets individual attention, and that the room remains comfortable, we have limited attendance to just 15.
When is it?
- The Bootcamp will take place 16th-20th of July 2018 inclusive.
- The location is downtown Stony Plain in the Community Futures Capital Region building at 5006-50th Street, Stony Plain.
- Bootcamp hours are: 9.30 am – 2.45 pm to give you time to drop off / pick up the kids if necessary.
- A light lunch will be provided each day.