The course platform is very easy to use. You can measure your progress, mark lessons complete or incomplete, navigate to the previous or next lesson with ease, or jump to lessons in other components.
- Once you’ve enrolled in your course and are ready to start work, log into your Dashboard at https://cfinsider.ca/my-courses/ All the courses you’ve enrolled in are listed on that page.
- To get started click on the course you’d like to work on.
- Once you’re on the Course Overview page, scroll down to Get Started and click to go to the first lesson.
- If you’ve already started the course, the button will read Continue instead, and will automatically take you to where you last left off.
Tracking Your Progress
When you’ve finished a lesson you’ll have the option of marking it Complete. If you do so, a few things will happen:
- Next time you log in, we’ll remember where you left the course and take you back to that point.
- The Progress Bar in the sidebar will keep track for you, so you can see at a glance how far you’ve got through the course, and how much you’ve still to do.
- Completed lessons in the Course Syllabus in the sidebar will be crossed through and the ticks will turn from grey to red.
- Completed lessons on the Course Overview page will also be marked as complete.
- If haven’t finished a lesson but don’t want to market it Complete, just sign off – we’ll remember how far you got and put you back on that page.
- If you’ve already marked a lesson as complete, but now want to remind yourself to go back to it, you’ll find a new option has appeared at the bottom of the page for you to select: Mark Incomplete.
- You can also check which lessons you’ve completed by going back to the Dashboard and selecting the Notifications option.
Remember: You have access to the course as long as you need it. You can review lessons as often as you like even if you’ve marked them Complete.
- To find your way around the course, use the Course Syllabus links in the sidebar.
- To sign off, use the Go Back: My Dashboard link at the top of the sidebar and select Sign Off on that page.
- To go back to the Course Overview page, click the green link at the top of each lesson.
- If you want to explore what else Community Futures Capital Region has to offer, use the hamburger menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.