Writing a show-stopping Business Plan is about creating a compelling argument that others will understand. The Plan needs to communicate why your business idea is unique, why you are the right person to put this plan in motion, and how your business will make money. It should also motivate you–keep you moving forward far beyond the first few months. But if it’s not something you’ve done before, writing a Business Plan can be a little overwhelming. Which is why we created this course.
This online course will show you how to:
- Formulate a compelling business idea that conveys passion, practicality, and potential.
- Test the idea through thorough research and solid number crunching.
- Define your customer, product, and market segment clearly.
- Plan your roll-out and marketing strategy.
- Understand operational and risk impacts on your business, and plan accordingly.
- Create a financial plan that will stand up to investors’ and loan officers’ questions.
- 24 hour online availability–so it’s ready when you are–and no time limit to complete the course.
- Written theory is supported by case-studies, downloadable worksheets and tip sheets.
- The course includes exercises so you can work on your own business plan step-by-step.
- Component reviews will keep you on task.
- A downloadable Business Plan Template specifically designed for the small business owner.
- Email access to the professionals at Community Futures Capital Region to support you.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who have a great idea for a small business, but don’t know where to start.
- Existing small business owners who are looking to expand and want to test the validity of that expansion.
- Small businesses looking for financing, partners, or investors.
Still not sure? Have a free taste:
Currently this course is being offered absolutely FREE with no enrollment necessary. Just click on the lessons below to get started.
How is the Course Structured?
What is a Business Plan?
The Business Vision
Your Products and Services
Your Marketing Plan
Your Operations Plan
Your Financial Plan
The Final Steps