Need a Business Plan?
Whether you want to plan your new small business just for yourself, or because you are looking for funding or a partnership, a Business Plan is indispensable. And yet, often, it is considered overwhelming for the first time entrepreneur.
Below you’ll find the top 3 questions our clients ask us about creating a Business Plan.
Want a FREE Business Plan Template and Help Guide? Sign up below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Business Plan used for?
- Is my business viable?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of my business?
- Who are my customers and how do I plan to get them to buy from me?
- Who are my competitors?
- What skills will I need to properly run this business?
2. Who should write a Business Plan?
3. What are the key components of a Business Plan?
Most plans are made up of 4 key components:
- Your Business Idea/Vision
- Your Marketing Strategy
- Your Operational Requirements
- Your Financial Forecasts and Analysis
Depending on how it will be used, it may also include:
- An Executive Summary
- Your Assumptions
- A Risk Analysis
- A Go/No Go Decision Satement or Conclusion
Want to Learn More?
Click below and we’ll send you our brand new Small Business Plan Template and Help Guide. Designed specifically for the use of small to medium sized businesses, there are plenty of hints and tips to help you put together a complete and effective business plan. We’ll also let you know about other resources we have available to help you.